Indian Fashion- The Growing Trend to Get Gorgeous!
The growing trend to get gorgeous is not just seen in the Indian ‘reality shows on TV’ but also in the real life. Indian fashion has moved ahead from the traditional sarees to the jeans, tees, shorts and every kind of outfits. The variety available is very high, as India is now one of the biggest fashion bosses with international recognition.
Following the latest fashion trends of the celebrities has always remained a practice in India. Every now and then, residents try to find out a fashion mate on TV so as to follow their style. Where the reality shows and sporting events on TV are constantly gaining fame and appreciation for the competition, fashion and spirit, the fashion trends in reality have changed a lot as well. While all new kinds of fashionable outfits and trendy fabrics are coming up for the fashion lovers, celebrity sarees remain the first choice for weddings, anniversaries, parties and get-together events. The buzz around with fashion in India has grown in recent years. From shoes to caps, shirts to tops, tees to jeans and from sarees to suits, all different fabrics are in demand.
The current fashion trends followed
• The demand for particular kind of cloths rises as per the seasons or on the basis of the event.
• Where the fashion divas on TV are glowing with trendy cloths, they are now considered as a fashion icon by many. The DJ’s, TV anchors and all popular faces are appreciated for their fashion. Style is all around not just on the TV channels but also at every person’s residence.
• As per individual style of living and budget, every now and then some new set of cloths are added by the customers in their wardrobes.
• Indian fashion has turned out to be the ‘words of mouth’ for even the people from abroad.
• When it comes to weddings and marriage celebrations, festivals and national events, women like to put-on those traditional sarees.
• For those getting married, bridal sarees in plenty of colors, styles, patterns and fabrics are available in the markets.
• To suit the occasion and to match the bridal sarees and outfits, the jewellery markets are offering perfect kind of fashionable and traditional sets.
• Salwar Kameez is a perfect alternative to sarees that women put-on in functions. As customers look out for new products every year to make fresh purchases, they like to purchase something trendy in the clothes they wear as well.
• During the festivity seasons, kurtis have turned out to be the best dressing option that most of the residents follow. Outfits like short and long kurtis are available in the markets for men as well as for women. Such traditional yet stylish kurtis add beauty for the girls and smartness for the guys.
• Where white and red is the color of fashion for many festivals, people look out to purchase different shades to match the occasion.
Thanks to technology, efforts from the manufacturers, fabric makers and the dress designers, due to which fashion trends in India has taken a lead role. Indian fashion is growing fast and smooth with lots of colors and fabrics being introduced in markets every year.